...well not really. I get pretty excited every other weekend...because it is a weekend off of work. And recently that has included Friday as well. So today at some point, I will pack up my bag...and my cat...and make the drive to the Quad Cities to see my fiance...oh, and my family too. :-)
A big part of coming in this weekend is that my wedding dress has arrived at David's. I wasn't expecting it this early, but better really early than not at all I suppose. I won't have to go through the stress that Grace did for her wedding... having to get it altered a week or so before the wedding because it had just come in! Craziness.
Also, my brother Mark has informed me that it is about time we hang out. So Saturday evening that is where Tony and I will be. I am so glad that those 2 get along as well as they do. They have a lot of the same interests. So basically they will probably be talking about video games while I am watching TV or eating. But that's okay, it is comforting to know that they do get along so well. Tony just fits right into the family and is able to hold conversations with everyone in it.
The only people he hasn't met yet are my Momo and Papo. This makes me pretty sad, but with them living in Mississippi, and me being in college still at the moment, it would be hard to make it happen. But I know that when they are finally able to meet, that they will fall in love with him just like everyone else has...at least I hope that will be the case. You can never be to sure.
9:35....still have a while to wait for class to start... but I am out of things to type about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment