Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Somewhere to call home...

So Tony and I are going to need a place to live together in less than 9 months... and he is going to need to move into that place in about 5 months because he will have to move out of the apartment that he is living now. SOOO I've started looking online to find a comfortable and affordable place, and I found a great looking townhouse that is 900 square feet for about $540 a month. It has 2 bedrooms, one bathroom, a great looking kitchen, and a basement which would be great for my drums and for the cats...OH and they allow up to 2 cats...which we have. So Tony is supposed to be getting a hold of the owners in the next few days and tell them what is going on and what we are looking for, and find out if they would be anticipating having a town house available come next spring. We are really praying that they will. This place looks like it would be a great place for us to start out in and live for at least a few years.

No comments: