First night I met up with Christina at my favorite place of all time... Old Chicago. She just turned 21... so yeah... guess it was time for us to catch up. haha.
Then the next night Tony and I went and hung out with my brother. I miss living near him!!! He is defently one reason as to why I am really looking forward to moving back to the QC.
Then of course I spent the whole weekend with this guy! It is always good to see him and spend time with him. This next month will be a long one because it will be a whole month without seeing him at all. No fun at all. But as of this past Saturday, it is 9 months until we get married. So time is moving quickly for now, and I can only hope and pray that it continues to do so at least until May when I graduate.
1 comment:
ya we are cute melissa!! haha great night!
Post a Comment