BUT in the mean
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Life In General
This semester is looking like it isn't going to be as hard as I thought academically, which is great! Wedding planning is coming along wonderfully, everyone is booked except for one role...I'm waiting to hear back from him. Right now I am really trying to figure out all the music stuff for the ceremony. God knows I've never paid any attention to what music is typically played during a wedding!
BUT in the mean
time, I am getting little vacations every now and then, from Tony coming up and staying for a week during his vacation from work, and little days off when I get to go spend time with my brother and sister-in-law and hang out and play with my nephews, Gavin and Kelley. They are getting so big!!!! They are almost 14 months old, and while they are not walking on their own yet, they move fast enough to cause a TON of trouble!
BUT in the mean
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment