Sunday, September 14, 2008

A couple steps closer

So I came home tonight and got on the computer that I haven't really seen all weekend, and found out that as of today there are 300 days until the Big Day. This past weekend was extremely eventful. To start things off, first thing off Saturday morning I went to David's Bridal and found my wedding dress. The process really went a lot easier than I thought it would. I tried on a few that I liked, and a few that I didn't really like, but the 2nd one I tried on was the keeper. ...y'all can see it next year...

Sunday afternoon was the bridesmaids turn. Grace, Sarah, Krissy, my mom, and I all met at David's to look for dresses. I went with the thought that everyone could pick whichever dress they wanted and so long as they all were about the same length and the same color, then we'd be good to go. Who knew they'd all love the same dress?! Needless to say it went rather smoothly and it was actually pretty fun.

It was a long weekend, really drained the energy right out of me.

No comments: