I love my new job!
Ok, so I have been living with my parents for a few weeks... and well, it's harder than any exam or paper I have had to do for school. I am so used to living on my own and not having to worry about getting home at a decent time, not having to answer three million questions right when I wake up, and just generally not having to explain myself. Bust most of all I miss my space. Everything I own is currently in the garage, and I miss it. I am at my parents house, where I lived for almost 20 years of my life, but this isn't my place, and isn't my stuff. I can't wait to move into the townhouse and be surrounded by things i own again.
So the townhouse. The place Tony and I are moving to. The people who were there are out, and the carpet is supposed to be cleaned today, and then maintence has to go check it over to make sure that nothing is wrong with anything before we can move in. The guy at the office said he might be able to let us move in by Friday depending on how that look over goes. However, I work 16s Friday and Saturday. So, it is looking like next week will begin the move-in process.
And my new job. I love it! The people I work with are a blast, and I actually like my boss! haha, that hasn't happened in quite a while. The new language took a few days to get down, because it is a military based program and I do not have a military background like some of the guys that I work with do. The kids I work with are 15 - 17 year old criminally minded boys. They are interesting to deal with, but the job is active, and they are learning some really great things through the program.
http://www.famres.org/SummitProg/
But, to sum it up, I can't wait until I am out of the house and on to my life with Tony. Driving between IL and IA is just annoying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment