Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I see the light


Tomorrow I will have my last 3 lectures of my time at NIU. It will be a great feeling leaving that classroom know that i only have to go back to take finals...and walking out of that last classroom next Thursday will be an absolutely amazing feeling knowing that I am completely done with my time at NIU. Saturday, May 9th is my graduation, which I am walking in...at 9 in the morning.



So the plan is... classes tomorrow, working all weekend, 8am final monday, work, see the nephews, study and work , final 3 finals on thursday, meet up with Tony :-) , and have a throw away party....



THEN Friday we have to go pick up my cap and gown, and Saturday I graduate, eat out somewhere, drive back to the QC, hi to Momo and Papo, mail out wedding invites, shop for food for after Tony's surgery, get a good night of sleep, wake up early and take Tony to his surgery, and then take care of him until I have to come back to DeKalb to work.

sounds busy.....


BUT on JUNE 1st..... I'll be loading everything into a moving truck and getting the heck out of DeKalb, IL! Tony and I won't have the townhouse until a week or two later, but everything will be stored in the garage until I can find a job.


This has been a crazy time full of extreme ups and downs living here. I am really looking forward to going home and being able to see the people I love so much. It will be so good to be able to spend good quality time with Tony on a more regular basis, and to get a job and NOT have to worry about it fitting into my school schedule!!!

No comments: