Monday, December 8, 2008
One more test....
...Followed by one more semester and I am done with NIU! This semester went by so incredibly quick! I just have a couple of classes that I need to attend tomorrow, and then a test on Friday, and I will officially be completed with my last fall semester ever as an undergrad. But I am still counting down the days.... Just about 7 months to go! Everyone told me that time would fly by, and it really has! It is hard to believe that Tony and I have been engaged for 4 months already, and that in 5 months I will be back in the QC and able to see everyone I love all the time. I can only hope that these next 5 months fly by as quickly as the last 4 have.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment